EVB 5100 – EV/HEV BATTERY MODULE BALANCER
Ideal for rework stations on EV vehicle production lines, the EVB 5100 Battery Module Balancing Machine uses the most efficient technologies to equalize voltage differences between modules. Its wide operating range and customization capabilities makes the EVB 5100 compatible with all EV/HEV batteries on the market.
EVB 5100 : FEATURES
• Battery balancing (charging, discharging) and temperature monitoring for EV/HEV modules
• Wide balancing range: In charge 60V-50A/150V-20A in discharge max 3000W
• Easily configurable target values, voltage and current thresholds
• Cloud-based platform for data collection, real-time monitoring and reporting
• Monitoring connectors perform voltage/temperature surveillance of each internal cell
• Integrated module database for easy reference selection
• Automated security checks for fully secure operation and shut down in case of anomaly
• Futureproof: exchangeable power charger modules and connectors
• Worldwide support through ATEQ subsidiaries and local agents in 37 countries
Color touch display with digital keypad and user-friendly interface.
Integrated module database for easy selection.
Built-In Safety Features
Hood with auto-lock and anti-pinch system, air cooling fans, emergency stop button, LED status indicators etc.
Depending on the target values entered, the EVB5100 will charge (the input value is higher than the current)or discharge the module (input value is lower than the current).
EVB 5100 : SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight : 145Kg
- Dimensions : (WxHxD) 310x1051x695 mm
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY
- Voltage : 100 – 240 V, 50/ 60 Hz
- Consumption : 2kW Max.
- Mains adapter included: 5m power cord charging cable, cell monitoring cable
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB
- Display : 7″ touch screen
- Operating : 0°C to 40°C
- Storage : -20°C to 55°C
EVB 5100 : FACTSHEETS
Detailed information about the EVB 5100 including features, specifications, etc.